Friday, July 9, 2021

Riley Blake Project Tour - Christmas at Buttermilk Acres

 I am so happy to announce that I have joined the Riley Blake Project Tour team.  

My first project for Riley Blake Designs was using Christmas at Buttermilk Acres by Stacy West of Buttermilk Basin Design Co.  

I designed this fun modern twist on a churn dash quilt.  I concentrated on the reds, greens, creams, and a dash of grey using a practical grey background.



It was so much fun designing and sewing this modern Christmas Quilt.  With little ones in the house, a grey background makes this practical.  The background also makes the collection pop!  And of course, I can't forget to mention the amazing vintage Santa's in the center of each block!!! 



The pattern, Churnconomy, is currently available in my Etsy shop.  Click HERE to go to the pattern. 


You can see the official Riley Blake Blog posting HERE.

Stay tuned for further details to be announced soon for the pattern release.  
Until next time ... Happy Sewing!
Lisa Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment