Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Pixie Noel 2 - Wrangie's Christmas Adventure

 


Hi Makers!  It's Lisa Jo of Neverlandstitches back again with my little buddy Wrangie and another holiday adventure.


Wrangie's Christmas adventure was made using Tasha Noel's new Christmas Collection, Pixie Noel 2.  I am a complete fan girl of any collection that Tasha Noel designs, but Pixie Noel and Pixie Noel 2 hold a special place in my heart as the fabric collection was inspired by a sweet collection of vintage Christmas pixies that had belonged to Tasha's grandmother.  I happen to had inherited one of the felt versions of this mischievous and whimsical little pixies from my grandmother.


Pixie Noel 2 features some fun and whimsical prints in aqua, green, pink, red.  Since this collection is so whimsical and and I thought it was perfect for Wrangie's Christmas Adventure.   This time Wrangie has crashed through a pile of Christmas tree bulbs and gifts. This mishap has sending everything flying all around.


Wrangie's Christmas Adventure is available in my Etsy Shop if you'd like to make your own version.

For more inspiration, follow me on instagram @neverlandstitches or my blog Neverlandstitches.

Until next time…I hope you always find something around you that inspires your creativity…

Lisa Jo 




No comments:

Post a Comment