Sunday, February 3, 2019

South Channel Stars Quilt

I have a new free quilt pattern for you.  I have decided to call it South Channel Stars after the beautiful night sky on Harsens Island here in Michigan.


South Channel Stars

This quilt measures 70 inches square and the blocks are 20 inches each.

I will be honest, I only have 3 blocks sewn together at this point but a few people have asked if there was a pattern therefore, I decided to publish the pattern.


If you'd like to make this quilt the pattern  which includes the yardage and a coloring page may be downloaded here

Just in case you are impatient, and would like to make a quilt a bit faster.  Here's a 6 block version of the quilt

The link to this version may be downloaded here.

I made this version for a very special young lady about to start medical school.  





Please tag me on Instagram so I may see you blocks & quilt. 

Until next time ... Happy Sewing!
Lisa Jo 




No comments:

Post a Comment